The benefits of cooking in bulk!
Those nights when I’m too pooped to make magic in my laboratory,
I hit the fridge and make magic with my leftovers instead!
What’s in this vegan & gluten free fiesta bowl?
- pre-soaked homemade black beans
- pre-soaked homemade pinto beans
- homemade spanish “rice” quinoa <<click for recipe
- chopped tomato, green onion, green leaf, kale, and cilantro
- vegan and I might I add “soy free” cheese
Top this bad-healthy-boy off with your favorite chile or salsa, guacamole and enjoy 🙂
Dinner is served without an hour spent, enough time to enjoy a yummy homemade meal,
and plenty of time leftover (no pun intended) to take care of business at home, or simply enjoy
some down time with yourself or that special someone you really kinda dig.
And that’s what I call, fast food!
Until next time ~XO