- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
- dash of cinnamon
- coconut flakes
*Add pumpkin seeds or any other seeds/nuts if desired.
- Mix oats with almond butter first, then add coconut oil and honey. Afterwards, toss in all the seeds!
- Mix until thoroughly combined. Add some more oats if mixture feels too wet.
- Spoon out tablespoons’ worth and shape into a ball with clean hands. Repeat.
- Pour coconut flakes onto a small dish and roll your ‘Rawmazeballs’ until completely covered
- Place on a plate and put in the fridge to “set” for 30 minutes.
Here’s the original post I came across. I used ‘sunflower seed butter’ because I, like many folks, am allergic to all nuts. I make things work for me however best I can. Now you go do the same 🙂